Monday, February 15, 2010

Holidays are boring days on Metro
















Sunny, windy and 48 friggin' degrees at noon in Houston. Hopped on the #81 down from Lamar High. Only 6 other people on the bus. No drunks or loud, obnoxious people. No fun, so I hopped off at Empire Cafe for a latte and scone. Alicia and Tiffany filled me in on the Obama/communism plot to take over public education. No sleep for me tonight. Then my teaching cohorts Hasina and Jessica gave me tips on scary bus rides and titles for my future blog posts. A fun time is always to be had at the Empire. Then I hopped on the #82 home. I think my next ride will be Friday around midnight. That should be highly entertaining. Thank you Shannon for your kindness to myself and my friends.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!

    I can't wait to hear about your Friday bus ride. There will be some true whack-a-doodle sightings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete