Monday, April 26, 2010

Khon's Suck Fest











Another weekend of Houston International Fest, so I thought I'd make a return visit Saturday since I had such a rockin', good time the week before. Bad decision. The line to get in was as long as the line at the DMV office, and the people were equally as customer friendly as they are there. The elderly, leathery woman behind me snarled " you know you have to have a ticket to be in this line?". Thanks Captain Obvious. I could only hope with her recessive genes that she would leave Ifest with one helluva sunburn. Bitch.




It was too boring for this swinger, so after listening to Los Pistoleros and Zydepunks, I rode the bus to Khon's. This is a great bar on Milam at Drew. Beer is cold and the people are friendly. I told Khon that I would be back on the sabbath to booze it up. Khon said he would be having a crawfish boil after 3pm. Wow-a totally unkosher thing to do, so count me in.




When I returned to Khon's on Sunday, there was Houston's hottest indie musician, Mr. Cory Sinclair of The Manichean. I was elated when hottie Cory invited me to sit at a table with he and his friend, Mark. Mark was a mudbug virgin like me, so I was a little less nervous about my first time sucking head. Cory sucked like a pro. Mark and I started catching on until someone told us we were eating crawfish shit. That sort of took the wind out of my sails. Elation returned upon the arrival of my buds Mary and Shannon. Mary is the Croat, and Shannon is the Bowling Alley Slut. A fun time always follows these head suckers. With the appearance of Justice, Josh, Austin, Ashley and Mo, the suck circle was complete.




Khon's is a great hang-out, and lots of major crawfish sucking went down Sunday. Not that I'd do it again, but I enjoyed the experience and especially the company at the Khon's Suck Fest.




No comments:

Post a Comment